elchollibu Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Full Movie Hd 1080p Download Kickass Movie

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b After their dad left and their mother died, two brothers use alchemy to bring their dead mother back. One loses a arm and a leg, the other one loses his whole body whose soul has been trapped by his brother in an armor. Together, they enlist army and seek for the philosopher's stone to have a chance to fix the biggest mistake of their life.
When two brothers fail to resurrect their dead mother, resulting in the youngest losing his body and the oldest an arm and leg, they end up joining the military in hopes of finding the Philosopher's Stone, which could return their lost bodies.
This review is mainly meant for anyone who watched Fullmetal Alchemist and is either considering Brotherhood, has watched a few episodes and not liked it, or has read one of the negative reviews and was put off.<br/><br/>When I first heard about Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, I was skeptical. Seeingthe original Fullmetal Alchemist is the first anime I have ever completely watched and is the spark that ignited my obsessive love of anime that I have today, a redo seemed unnecessary to say the least. What could possibly be improved upon a showfantasticFullmetal Alchemist? <br/><br/>With hesitation and doubt in my heart I started watching the series… and instantly hated it. I won't lie, my first impressions were not only that the show didn't live up to the original, but that it was also an abomination that was dancing on the grave of a greater show. <br/><br/>I cried, I screamed, I broke things, I didn't do any of the above because I'm exaggerating and not actually crazy, but I was still quite upset. The criticisms bubbled up inside me until I was frustratingly glaring at the TV appalled at such changesAlphonse's voice actor, or a lack of the opening starting with the classic "in those days, we really believed…" lines from Al. <br/><br/>With each passing episode the insults to Fullmetal Alchemist seemed to grow, episodes that were lovingly crafted in the original series were apparently being lightly brushed on. Moments in the original that got me hooked fell flat in Brotherhood, and I was fed up and ready to write the letter of complaint to end all letters of complaint. But then, my eyes began to open. <br/><br/>Right around episode 13 where the plot of the two animes separates I started to think that this story might actually be good. As the episodes began to fly I realized that it wasn't good, it was great. After finishing the series I knew without a doubt in my mind that what I had witnessed was my favorite anime of all time. The story of Brotherhood is better than that of the original on so many levels that the two shows truly don't compare. After having my eyes opened I was forced to drop the rating that I gave to the original to an 8 simply because now I knew how much lost potential it had. <br/><br/>If you enjoyed the story of Fullmetal Alchemist, stick with Brotherhood and I guarantee you that you will not regret it. Not only is the plot and storyline vastly improved upon and more satisfying, the animation, music (in my opinion at least, some disagree), characters, and overall feel is far better. <br/><br/>Therefore, if you are a true fan of the original series don't give up on Brotherhood after only a few episodes like I was so tempted to do, it is a show that grows into something that will go down in historyone of the greats of animation history and you shouldn't miss out.
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is the second time that the manga is adapted in a series after the 2003 series, which is also really good though it differs greatly from the source material. No I don't say FMA (addreaviation for Full Metal Alchemist) is bad, but against the remastered 2009 series it doesn't stand a chance.<br/><br/>As I first saw FMA and after Brotherhood I will compare these two a lot.<br/><br/>So the story begins with the two brothers Alphonse and Edward Elirc ,who after their try in human transmutation in order to bring their mother back to life failed, Al lost his body and Ed an arm and a leg and the how it is well known for anyone who has seen the series or read the manga. So they embark on a mission to get their bodies back to normal, by finding the infamous Philosopher Stone. What I loved with Brotherhood is that it is really fast pasted and you never feel bored andfor the filler, almost none. Andfor the characters, are pitch perfect from Mustang to Lin and all the Homonculi except from Lust ,who had a bigger role in the 2003 series.<br/><br/>As for the strengths of the series ,the map is more fleshed out with a lot more back story ,lore and even myths, in the series we explore much more of Amestris and the we see the Wall and the older sister of Alex LouisArmstrong ,Olivier one of the most bad ass character and she isstun and hardcoreher brother is goofy and hilarious. Some other great characters is Lin , one of the princes of Yin who tries to find a mean to win the throne and his bodyguards. But I want to focus on Lin more for he gets from an arrogant and somewhat annoying prince to a mature and responsible adult ,who is fully capable to lead his country, I guess the experience of fighting superhuman creatures and sharing his body with Greed make him more amiable. As for Greed and Scar had a complete 180 degree change and I have to mourn a character so much since the Red Wedding.<br/><br/>To return to our brothers Al is saved by Ed much less and his Alchemic skills get much enhanced and to his older shorter (hahahahahaha) brother he is more mature and he never lose focus of his goals. And his romance with Winry is totally heartfelt ,sincer and real and their last photo with their kids was adorable.<br/><br/>My last paragraph it is going to be of the antagonists of the series ,Father and his kids , apart from Greed and Lust. Father is one of the most arrogant ,over powered character in anime history and complete disregard for the humans makes him even more abhorrent ,but nothis first born son Pride ,who was twicehated by me from his father due to his Arrogance and it felt good to see him get mashed from some puny humans. As for Glottuny he was funny and creepy at the same time. King Bradey ,Wrath was an extremely well-written and interesting villain and he is my second favorite of the Homonculi after Greed. Sloth was just their (ok you can;t give to every character, depth) .Finally Envy was an**** a-hole and its demise was quit fitting.<br/><br/>All in all it is must was and if you have to choose between the FMA and Brotherhood ,the later is so good I forgot the 2003 series existed and closed the story much better than the 2003 with the Conquest of Samballa (man it was disappointing).

No, this has no relation with the movie or the previous tv series at all. This series follows more closely to the original manga than it's predecessor, though there are still some cuts from the original source material throughout the series. Several characters from the original manga that were left out of the previous series are used for this series, justhow there are numerous characters from the previous series that are exclusive to that series and are not used here (along with a few minor manga characters that were used in the first series but not here). Also while episodes 2-14 use similar material to the previous series, there are notably a few plot changesit reflects based on what occurred in the manga and not the previous series. Episode 15 would officially start with the material from the manga that was never used before.
the Duet full movie download in hindihindi It's Just a Gun free downloadThe Naked Dawn full movie online freeThe Newton Boys tamil pdf downloadEpisode 1.89 download movie freeTrue Justice movie download in mp4Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in hindi free downloadEpisode 1.196 movie free download hdApoy sa dagat download moviesSeventeen: The Birth of a Hero download

last edited 218 weeks ago by elchollibu
Please log in to post a reply.